Home Instead Senior Care® partners with business-minded and mission-driven individuals who have a desire to build an enterprise-level business and to make a difference in the lives of older people.
Throughout the selection process, our goal is to establish a win-win-win scenario where the right market, the right franchise partner and the right leadership creates the right conditions for success.
Right Market: Three Levels of Market Research
The following levels of market research and entrepreneurial business planning helps determine how the Home Instead Senior Care business model can be adapted to fit the unique needs of the senior care market, culture, and overall health system in your country.
- Preliminary online market research
- Third party vendor market research
- In-market research completed by prospective partner to build business plan
Right Partner: Qualities of a Global Franchisee
The right people and personal relationships are everything in this business. Experience and skill are essential, but passion and vision are what set Home Instead Senior Care apart. We seek to partner with individuals who demonstrate the following qualities:
- An entrepreneurial and competitive spirit
- Prior experience growing a business in your country
- Proven enterprise leadership and management skills
- Sufficient financial capital for investment
- Vision to capitalize on a growing market
- Heartfelt desire to work with CAREGivers℠ and seniors
Right Leadership: Backed by the World’s Leading Provider of In-Home Senior Care
Joining the Home Instead Senior Care network means you’ll have the leadership of a global company with nearly 25 years of experience. We will help you start off on the right foot and problem-solve along the way, so you can make better decisions for your clients, your CAREGivers and your franchise owners.
- Master Franchise training
- Pilot office training
- Hands-on training
- Ongoing training